How to change back to the old Twitter app icon? Even the smallest changes in social media can spark significant discussions in today’s ever-evolving world. Twitter is no exception.
Twitter recently updated its iOS app, ending the iconic blue bird we have grown to know so well. It is refreshing to see a new icon, but some users may miss the familiar icon.
Don’t worry if you are one of these users! # How to change back to the old Twitter app icon?
Here we’ll show you how to restore that nostalgic feel to the Twitter app on iOS by changing back to the old icon.
How to change back to the old Twitter app icon on iOS?
To change the Twitter app icon back to the old one on iOS, follow these steps:
- Download the Shortcuts App for iOS and open it.
- Add a new shortcut to your computer.
- Create a new shortcut that is customized.
- Add the old Twitter name and Logo.
The following steps will guide you through it:
- You can find the Shortcuts app on the App Store if you have an iPhone running iOS 12.0 or higher. If you don’t have one, you can download it from the App Store.
- The first thing you need to do is tap the “All Shortcuts” button from the main Shortcuts screen.
- To set up a new shortcut, click the blue plus sign in the top-right corner.
- Your new shortcut should be created by tapping the suggested action of “Open App”.
- On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to set up an “Open App” shortcut. Click “App” to search for the X app and select it.
- You can add an app to your home screen once you select it from the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen by tapping the share icon.
Here’s where your Shortcut name and icon can be customized. Instead of “Open App,” type in Twitter. Then tap the little shortcut icon next to the place you typed in Twitter. # How to change back to the old Twitter app icon?
You can upload an image of the Twitter logo here. Google “Twitter icon.” You’ll find one pretty quickly — we used this one.
But unless you’re a really specific type of person, you probably don’t have it already saved to your phone.
Now your iOS device should display the old Twitter icon and name.
How to Switch Back to the Old Twitter App Icon on Android?
In terms of customization, Android is undoubtedly the most customizable operating system out there. Thankfully, changing the app logo from X to Twitter’s bird logo is a very simple process.
The app label can also be changed from X to Twitter. The Twitter bird logo is simple and easy to recognize by almost everyone out there.
But the new X logo isn’t so easy to identify. If you wish to change the X app logo back to the older one, follow these steps.
In Android, you have a few options for changing the Twitter icon, depending on your device and preference. # Switch Back to the Old Twitter App Icon on Android
Here are a few ways to try:
Method 1: Use Shortcut Maker app.
To use this app, follow these steps: To create a shortcut, choose a picture from your gallery and then click on it.
To use this app, follow these steps:
- From the Play Store, you can download Shortcut Maker.
- Select “Apps” from the options menu within Shortcut Maker.
- Tap “X” at the bottom of the screen.
- You can change the name of the label to “Twitter” by tapping “Edit Label”.
- Select your Twitter icon from your photos by tapping “Icon”, then choosing “Gallery Image”.
- Place it on your home screen by tapping “Create Shortcut”.
Method 2: Use Icon Changer app.
To use this app, follow these steps: Add text, stickers, or frames to your icons, just like Shortcut Maker.
- Go to the Play Store and download Icon Changer.
- To add an icon, open the Icon Changer, then tap the “+” button at the bottom right corner.
- Among the apps available, select “X”.
- To edit the icon, tap the pencil icon at the top right corner.
- To save your Twitter icon, tap the checkmark icon at the top right corner. From your gallery or online sources, choose your Twitter icon.
- Add the shortcut to your home screen by tapping the “Create” button.
Method 3: Use a launcher app.
You can use a launcher app to customize the appearance and functionality of your home screen and app drawer.
Some launchers, such as Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher, allow you to change every app’s icon on your device. # Switch Back to the Old Twitter App Icon on Android
To do this, follow these steps:
- Alternatively, you can download Apex Launcher6 or Nova Launcher5 from the Google Play Store.
- You can set the launcher app as the default app on your home screen.
- You can edit your home screen or app drawer by long-pressing on the “X” icon.
- Select your Twitter icon from your gallery or the launcher’s icon pack by tapping the icon image.
- To save the changes, tap “Done.”.
How to Switch Back to the Old Twitter App Icon on iPhone?
There are many apps that offer third-party app icons for iPhone, and the iOS Operating System makes it easy to change the app icons.
Take a look at how to change app icons on your iPhone in our dedicated article. # Switch Back to the Old Twitter App Icon on iPhone
You can restore the old Twitter Bluebird app icon on your iPhone by following these steps.
- App for shortcuts
- The Twitter Bluebird icon (which you can find on Google Images)
- On your iPhone, open the Shortcuts app.
- Click on the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the name of the shortcut and select Rename it to Twitter from the shortcut setup screen.
- You can now add an action by tapping the Add Action button.
- Choose “Open App” by searching for it.
- Choose the X app from the list by selecting the fainted App box with blue text.
- To add the shortcut to the home screen, tap the information icon (an “i” in a circle) at the bottom center.
- The next screen gives you the option to change the shortcut name and app icon.
- From Photos, select the Twitter Bluebird icon you downloaded.
- Tap Add at the top right corner once you’re done.
So you can restore the iconic Bluebird app icon instead of the silly X logo.
In addition to third-party themes and apps, you can also use third-party themes and apps to change the icons on your iPhone.
For more information, check out our detailed guide on using third-party themes and apps. # Switch Back to the Old Twitter App Icon on iPhone
How To Find Someone Ip Address On Discord?
With the fast-paced nature of technology and social media, adaptability is vital. Twitter’s decision to change its app icon may have left some users yearning for the familiar blue bird.
It does not mean you have to embrace every change, especially if it has an impact on your user experience.
On iOS, you can revert to your old Twitter app icon with just a few simple steps.
You can customize your digital experience to suit your preferences by changing your app icon, one of many ways you can customize your digital experience.
In order to stay informed about new features and options offered by social media platforms such as Twitter, you need to stay on top of them continuously.