How to Create Fake WhatsApp Account for Free? There are many ways to conceal your real identity or separate your professional and personal lives with an alternative WhatsApp account, but creating one is not always straightforward or inexpensive.
In this comprehensive guide, we will show you how to create a fake WhatsApp account for free.
It’s a good idea to create a fake WhatsApp account based on a fake number if you want to scare a friend with a funny prank.
There are several reasons to create a fake WhatsApp account, such as sharing a rumor, gaining more privacy, or simply running a second WhatsApp account when you don’t have a spare phone number.
Is it illegal to create a fake WhatsApp account?
You are prohibited from using this account for illegal purposes. You are engaging in illegal activity if you create a fake WhatsApp account and pretend to be someone else in order to send spam and fraudulent messages.
No matter what you’re doing, don’t hurt anyone even if it’s just for a prank. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay for it.
How to Create Fake WhatsApp Account for Free
A fake phone number can be used to create a fake WhatsApp account since it is necessary to register a phone number with WhatsApp accounts and verify it with a one-time password.
Use Virtual Phone Number Applications
Creating a fake WhatsApp account requires you to enter a six-digit verification code, so you can’t just put in a random number.
You can get a virtual number, however, which circumvents this requirement.
- By visiting their official websites, you can find out more about virtual phone number providers such as Hushed and Burner.
- Several service numbers will be available for you to choose from.
- Choosing a free or paid plan is the third step. Free plans may have limited phone number features.
- You can now use WhatsApp on your phone to send a message to the number you found. Please note that you will receive a six-digit verification code while generating the phone number.
- By entering the verification code, you can now access your fake WhatsApp account.
Swapping Your SIM Card Temporarily
A prepaid SIM card and a temporary SIM swap are required to create fake WhatsApp accounts with a different phone number. Consumer electronics retailers, such as Best Buy or AT&T, sell SIM cards, which are compatible with most mobile service providers.
Having a data plan is important if you want to access online content after you buy a SIM card.
Since most of your communication needs will not be handled by your secondary phone number, you should choose a plan that adequately suits your needs in order to avoid wasting your resources.
It is beneficial to have both a primary and secondary SIM card, for several reasons, including:
- Keeping your personal and professional lives separate is possible.
- One SIM card can be used to communicate privately with friends and family.
- In case you need to contact clients, suppliers, or colleagues, the second line can be useful.
Using a secondary SIM card in conjunction with your primary phone number will also let you keep your online activities private, since those with your primary phone number won’t be able to see what accounts you’ve opened online.
Linking WhatsApp with a Landline Number
It is believed that you need a landline number to open a WhatsApp account, but this is not the case as you can verify your account using a landline number by following the steps below.
Step 1. Open WhatsApp
In order for WhatsApp to work, you will need to have an active Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Step 2. Fill in Your Landline Number
Please enter the landline number you use to call your family and friends, followed by the country where you live whenever the app asks you for a contact number.
Step 3. Let the SMS Verification Fail
After you have entered your landline number, please do not attempt to type in the verification code in the app.
Instead, you will need to enter the verification code you will receive via SMS once you have entered your landline number.
After entering the verification code, approximately five minutes after entering it, the app will display an option called “Call Me”.
Tap this option to receive a call from WhatsApp. After you have entered the verification code, the app will display an option called “Call Me”. # Linking WhatsApp with a Landline Number
Step 4. Enter the Verification Code
Usually, when you set up a WhatsApp account for the first time, it will call you automatically. During the call, you will hear the automated voice repeat six digits several times, which will then serve as your verification code.
When you receive the call, you should write down the six digits, and then enter the code on WhatsApp.
Step 5. Finish Setting Up
If your WhatsApp account has been verified, you will be able to complete the setup process, which will require you to create a name for your WhatsApp account, write a bio, and select a profile picture, and then be able to interact with your contacts using the WhatsApp number that you created.
Subscribe to an eSIM Provider for a New Number
In place of a physical SIM card, eSIM devices replace physical SIM cards with chips that are permanently embedded in a smartphone.
A smartphone installs an eSIM chip in place of a physical SIM card, so you do not need a burner phone or a second SIM card.
Due to the fact that an eSIM allows you to have two phone numbers on the same device, you can create two WhatsApp accounts with one phone number.
To subscribe to an eSIM provider, follow these steps:
- Finding a provider is the first step toward using eSIM. Websites like eSIMradar provide a list of providers.
- Select an eSIM plan that fits your needs after choosing a provider. You can usually do this on the provider’s site or app.
- Your eSIM profile will be emailed to you or sent via the app once you’ve purchased it.
- An eSIM can be installed using an app or by scanning a QR code. On some devices, you can add a mobile plan via the SIM card manager > Add Mobile Plan > Scan QR Code5. You can scan the QR code using your phone’s camera, or you can enter your SMDP+ address manually.
- Install the network information directly onto your phone and begin using it immediately.
Unlike physical SIM cards, eSIMs are rewriteable, so you can switch mobile providers based on your preferences instead of sticking with one.
Before signing up for an eSIM provider, make sure that your phone and mobile service provider support it. Numero eSIM is a popular eSIM provider.
Is it Possible to Fake a WhatsApp Number?
In order to use a fake or temporary number for WhatsApp, you must follow the steps listed below:
- Obtaining virtual phone numbers for WhatsApp is possible through certain applications.
- Temporarily swapping your SIM card with another one will give you a new number.
- Subscribing to an eSIM provider gives you the opportunity to get a new number.
- It is not necessary for you to provide your personal phone number for some messengers to send you messages.
- If your WhatsApp account includes a landline number, then you can add it to WhatsApp.
You should note that using a fake number for WhatsApp may violate the app’s terms and conditions. To ensure your safety and the integrity of the app, we recommend you use your real phone number.
In addition, you should be aware that these methods could potentially work, but they could also pose a security risk. # Is it Possible to Fake a WhatsApp Number
Protecting your personal information should always be your top priority, and you should be cautious about services that claim to provide you with “fake” numbers.
How To Transfer TikTok Drafts to Another Phone?
You will learn how to create a fake WhatsApp account with a fake number in this article without examining the reasons for creating a fake WhatsApp account with a fake number in depth.
You must ensure that you carry out the steps to accomplish this objective in compliance with the laws and regulations before you begin.
In order to accomplish this objective, you need to make sure that you follow the steps to accomplish it in accordance with the laws and regulations.
There are several apps available that can help you protect your identity online if you have an Android or iOS device.
You can try any of these apps and keep your identity safe online.