How to Fix Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV? Our smartphone, tablet, or computer content can be projected onto a larger television screen using screen mirroring, a feature of smart TVs and advanced mobile devices.
On the big screen, you can share photos, videos, presentations, or even watch your favorite movies or shows with your friends and family.
You can watch movies with your friends and family on the big screen. The lack of sound on the TV is one of the most common frustrations with screen mirroring.
Don’t be alarmed if you encounter “Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV.” This blog contains a troubleshooting guide for regaining the full screen mirroring experience with crystal clear audio.
In order to ensure that your screen mirroring sessions are visually captivating as well as sonically satisfying, we’ll walk you through the potential causes and step-by-step solutions.
As a result, let’s talk about audio woes when screen mirroring on your TV and how to fix them. # Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV
Does Screen Mirroring Allow Audio?
Basically, you are sending audio and video from your phone to your TV, smart speakers, and other compatible devices through screen mirroring.
Essentially, screen mirroring is a two-in-one feature. If the device is compatible with screen mirroring, you can see and hear the video.
You may not need audio for all the images that you want to put up on the bigger screen with screen mirroring. Audio will be required for videos and songs, however.
If you connect your Android or iPhone to the necessary device, you will often find that the audio works without any extra steps.
The problem may be with the audio on your TV or computer screen. You will need to follow different steps depending on your device.
How To Get Sound When Screen Mirroring?
It should work fine when you mirror your screen between your phone and a computer. Make sure the audio is working by checking some settings.
In order to check the screen mirroring settings on your TV or computer, follow these steps:
- Choose Menu from the drop-down menu.
- Select Network from the menu.
- In the Wireless Mode settings, click on Screen Mirroring.
- Click on Screen Mirroring Settings and press Enter.
Afterwards, you can choose some of the different settings you need, such as the display name, wireless LAN, connection mode, adjusting the image quality, and notifying you of PIN codes.
The audio settings should be fine when screen mirroring is on the TV. You may have to go into the exact audio settings based on your TV or computer.
It is time to make some changes to your TV’s audio settings when the audio isn’t working. You can follow the same steps as when other devices don’t work.
Why Is There No Sound With Screen Mirroring?
You can use sound mirroring to turn on a video from your phone and then watch and hear it on your TV by using the app.
Once you get everything set up the right way, it’ll work great. However, if something goes wrong with the setup or your speakers aren’t working, it can be frustrating.
There are a number of reasons why the sound does not work with screen mirroring, including:
- Cables are not properly connected to the speakers.
- The sound has been turned off in your settings.
- The TV does not have sound mirroring turned on.
- There is a problem with your TV’s audio output.
There are several ways to get your TV fixed, depending on the type. Identifying the problem will help you determine how to fix it.
How to Fix Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV?
The “Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV” can be a frustrating issue, but there are several steps you can take to fix it. # Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV
Here’s how to troubleshoot and fix it:
Check Your TV’s Sound Settings:
- To access the TV’s sound settings, use the remote control.
- Set the TV’s sound output to the appropriate source (e.g., HDMI, Audio Out, External Speakers).
- Put a reasonable volume on the TV.
Add Core Audio To Firewall Exceptions
While streaming movies online, activating a firewall on your device can affect the sound output because it protects private data on the network you’re connected to.
Make sure your device is protected and you don’t experience sound issues by adding core audio exceptions to your Firewall.
In order to mirror your iPhone’s screen, you need to perform the following steps:
- Go to the Apple menu and click on it
- Select the System Preferences option
- In the security and privacy dialog box, select Firewall
- Firewall options can be selected
- Core Audio can be added by selecting the Add Application (+) option
- Add is clicked, then OK is clicked.
Update The App
It is sometimes the App you are streaming from, not your device, that is responsible for no sound on your TV while screen mirroring.
For sound and every other feature to work smoothly, you might need to update the app to the latest version. # Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV
Here is how to do it;
- Go to your phone’s Settings app.
- Your iPhone’s profile icon is located at the top-right corner.
- Choose Software Updates from the menu
- The Applications section will be updated with every new update
- Click on Update beside Netflix, YouTube, Apple TV, or any other streaming app you are using
- You can stream from your Android phone by visiting the Google Play Store
- Click Manage Apps and Devices under your profile icon
- Apps with new updates will display Updates available
- On the Update page, click
Power Reset On Your TV
The method you use and the make and model of your TV will determine this. # Screen Mirroring No Sound On TV
Here’s one way to power rest your TV if you’re streaming via Google or Android TV;
- You should point your TV remote towards the LED that illuminates the screen
- For about five seconds, hold down the Power button on your remote.
- On your screen, you see Power off.
- In one minute, the television will automatically restart
- Make sure the problem persists when the TV is on
How to Fix Sony TV Screen Blue Tint?
For Sony Television
- Your TV should be turned off
- Allow the cord to sit for up to two minutes after disconnecting it from the electrical outlet.
- The TV must be connected to the power cord before it can be turned on.
- Resetting your TV will fix the problem of no sound when screen mirroring.
No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Roku
You might encounter a frustrating issue when you screen mirror your iPhone from Roku to your iPhone.
If you were hoping to enjoy video and audio seamlessly, this can be quite a disappointment. Fortunately, you can troubleshoot and resolve this issue by following these steps. # No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Roku
>> Restart and Reconnect:
When you experience video and audio problems during screen mirroring, restart both the iPhone and Roku device. Once the devices have been rebooted, you can reconnect for screen mirroring.
>> Troubleshooting for Sound Issues:
You can restore the audio by following these steps if the issue is solely with the sound:
- Ensure that the speaker selection on your Roku-connected TV is set correctly to receive audio from your iPhone by accessing the TV sound settings.
- Examine the cables connecting the TV to external speakers or audio systems. Damaged or loose cables can interfere with audio transmission.
- In order to transmit audio during screen mirroring, make sure that Sound Mirroring is enabled on your Roku device.
If you follow these steps, you can usually solve the “No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Roku” issue and make sure your audio and video are compatible. # No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Roku
If, after following these steps, you still encounter sound problems, try testing the audio without screen mirroring to determine if the issue is with the TV itself, which may require a reset.
No Sound When Screen Mirroring Android To Roku
For screen mirroring from your Android device to Roku, there are a few steps you can take to help fix the sound. Some of them include:
- Depending on your Android device, you may find Smart View under a different name.
- From that menu, choose Roku as the device to connect to.
You will then need to confirm that your phone and TV are connected before you can start screen mirroring. # No Sound When Screen Mirroring Android To Roku
Roku’s remote allows you to select Allow to accept screen mirroring currently, or Always Allow if you wish to use it more frequently.
To make screen mirroring work, you may have to adjust some settings. To do so, follow these steps:
- The Home button on the remote should be pressed.
- Go to Settings, then select System.
- Screen mirroring can be accessed by clicking on it.
As you navigate through the various settings, you can determine what you would like to change. # No Sound When Screen Mirroring Android To Roku
Check some of the settings in the TV to ensure that the sound is on and that the cables are hooked up correctly if none of the above options help.
No Sound When Screen Mirroring iPhone To Samsung TV
It’s not uncommon for Samsung TVs to not play sound when you screen mirror from an iPhone.
The video may also not work. If both are the problem, you may have to restart both devices and then reconnect with screen mirroring.
Several steps can be taken to fix the sound when it is just the sound itself that isn’t working. These include:
- Make sure the TV’s speaker settings are correct.
- Make sure the cables that connect the TV to any external speakers are in good condition.
- Ensure that Sound Mirroring is enabled on the TV.
You may need to reset your TV if the audio is still not working after following these steps. If the audio still does not work after following these steps, check whether it works without sound mirroring.
The ability to seamlessly share and enjoy content across devices has become a part of our everyday lives with the advent of modern technology.
Although screen mirroring enhances our viewing and sharing experiences, the occasional hiccup of “Screen Mirroring No Sound on TV” can dampen our spirits.
Hopefully this blog has been helpful in helping you overcome this audio challenge.
You can now ensure that screen mirroring moments are not only visually spectacular but also audibly immersive by understanding the potential causes, such as device settings and connectivity issues, and by following our step-by-step solutions.